Iruña Recambios de Frenos S.L. is located in Pamplona, started its activity on May 2006 and has the objevtive of manufacturing brake and clutch components for automotive and industrial vehicles market.

The factory warehouse is constructed in a 1300 m2 building and has machinery, facilities and tooling (for machinning, assembling, etc.), integrated part store and test facilities needed for the production, assembling and marketing processes.

Within the business plan a balance of means and staff is included to offer competitive prices and a goods quality products.

9% of the turnover belongs to the export market and 91% to the Spanish market, and the market split is: 30% OEM and the rest 70% aftermarket.

Our quality policy is to provide our customers with products that satisfy their needs in terms of QUALITY, SERVICE AND WORKING SYSTEM SECURITY. It has been written with the following guidelines:

  1. Quality at all working levels.
  2. Customer satisfaction
  3. Staff motivation
  4. Continuous improvement
  5. To satisfy Iruña Recambios de Frenos and the society

The management set up the afore mentioned quality wich should be understood applied ans supported by all the organization day to day.

The UNE-EN ISO 9001 certification strengthens our quality policy and has marked a major advance for wich the management agrees to provide the necessary sepport, means and actions.

The company is well equiped with machinery, installations, tooling (for machining, pressing, assembly), integrated part store, test facilities and offices adapted for the main process: research, development, production, assembly and sales.

Manufacture

fabricacion

Assembly

montaje

Automated warehouse

almacen-stop

Quality policy

Quality in all actions. Total quality TQM.
Customer demands testing.
Staff motivation
Continuous improvement
Communication with employees
Catalogo completo
slide iberica clasico

CERTIFICATIONS

Our main purpose its to meet our customer demands in terms of quality and service: We set up the following guideline:

  • Quality in all actions. Total quality TQM.
  • Customer demands testing.
  • Staff motivation. Organization by mini-factories (ugv´s).
  • Continuous improvement, by developing PDCA cycle: Plan-Do-Check-Act.
  • Communication and collaboration with employees, suppliers and society.

This quality policy is understood, applied and supported day by day by all the organization.

certificacion

Discover our products